Introductory Blog *waves*

Ralph loves kisses.


Hello internet! This is my introductory blog post. I posted a poll on my Twitter account and asked if anyone would be interested in reading a blog post about healthy eating, natural products/reviews, and a general healthy lifestyle without breaking the bank. The poll has a few more days to go but it seems the majority has indeed voted Yes! 

A little about myself, my name is Madison and I live in New York. I was born and raised in Texas but I moved here for love and I've been a resident for 5 months now. I've attached a picture with one of my kittens as you can see. I'm the type of person that personally likes to see who is writing the information I am reading. 

I'm going to give my disclaimer now. I am not a healthcare professional, scientist, and I can in no way guarantee anything. As each product works differently with each individual based on a number of things. I will however share the products that I find on my journey with you all. I will offer a variety of fun things on this blog and I love suggestions. 

Please remember to leave comments on my blog posts as I will be reading all of them. I will be providing links to any products that I post as well as my personal opinions.I also hope to collaborate with a few of my friends who are more informed on various topics than I am. On that note I will close this introductory blog out! See you all on the other side!

Comments

Popularity Contest