Jeffree Star Cosmetics (Velour Liquid Lip & Skin Frost)


I hope you all enjoy the pink blood, sweat, and tears that go into every product I make! My brand is for anyone who's fearless enough to be their own person. Let's inspire each other to stay true to who we are and have fun doing it!

Love + Beauty,
Jeffree Star

 

 

 

The Product

Velour Liquid Lipstick

 Unicorn Blood
This dark rusty matte red is now a cult favorite among the beauty world! Thank you for making this shade such a hit! This color looks perfect on ANY skin tone!
Our liquid lipstick goes on opaque, dries completely matte and stays on for hours! This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free! (tips before use: exfoliate then apply to bare lips! Avoid food with oil… and no making out, kisses are ok!)
Also: Paraben & Gluten-Free / 0.19 oz.
 
 Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Red 28 Lake (Cl 45410)

  Skin Frost 

 

Siberian Gold

 The color of soft pale champagne gold.
Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)
*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!


Ingredients: Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glyco. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl77491, Cl 77492), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090)


The Review

Unicorn Blood- I have very very pale skin. I have a hard time finding foundations and powders that are light enough for my skin let alone a good red lip. This color is rich and dark with a fun name! All of Jeffree Stars products are vegan and cruelty free. I personally find this a plus! The packaging is cute and unique. The quality of the product blew my mind. This color not only stayed on and slayed but it dried quickly. I can kiss my boyfriend and have a drink without it ruining my lipstick! However if you eat your risking losing color, let's be real all lipstick is like this. I would 100% recommend this color to anyone. Jeffree does carry other colors that are bold and unique, while also sticking to classic colors like reds, pinks, and nudes.

Siberian Gold- Again, really pale skin. But I love highlighters! They make you look expensive and important. I feel like I'm an Egyptian Goddess wearing this beautiful champagne color. It does have some fallout but this is expected. The compact is bigger than my hand and has a high quality mirror. I'm obsessed with this color. It can be worn all year round, it's not just a summer shade!


The Price

Velour Liquid Lips are $18. All are $18 but he does carry some packages with multiple colors and different sizes. Prices for those are listed on the website.

Skin Frost- All of these are $29. Which seems steep but I swear it's the biggest highlighter I've ever put in my hands.

Lip Ammunition- Are also $18 which are your traditional lipsticks. In a cute bullet shape container.

Jeffree Star Cosmetics has a list of approved in person and online realtors on the website so you aren't duped with fake products.

 Shop Jeffree Star Cosmetics



As always, please leave comments and suggestions! Thanks for reading!
p.s. Once I try his eye colors and other products I will post new reviews

Thanks,
Mad









Comments

Popularity Contest