Mavogel Product Review- Glass Bottles



 The Company- Mavogel 我们的故事

Mavogel has been engaging in providing every customer a better quality of life, and simplify the shopping experience, while enhancing our diversified product services.We also think about the true benefits of each product, while taking each benefit to the maximum output level. 
Mavogel's products include, but are not limited to, steel roller ball bottles, soft cotton sleeping masks, and air purifiers with wireless charging capabilities. We clearly pay attention to each user's own experiences, as we learn about what works, and what could be improved. We always take our feedback in stride, to continually improve upon ourselves, as we strive to reach the top in customer satisfaction. Mavogel sees the present, and raises the bar for the future, to constantly provide the best service. We listen, we understand, and we always aim to improve the quality of life in the most efficient way. Mavogel is here for you.

                                                                        The Product


So you guys all know that I am doing everything I can to change my lifestyle to be a more healthy person. One of those things includes me making my own cleaning products and trying to avoid plastic! I'm even going to share a few recipes for home made cleaners!

I grabbed this 12 pack of amber glass bottles off Amazon. It's super easy to just get them online because who really wants to go to the store. Yes these do contain some plastic parts but for the most part it's limited. These are all reusable. I'm not going to lie I can be a skeptic when it comes to buying items from overseas but they were shipping directly from Amazon so I figured why not?

The set comes with 2- 16oz. glass bottles that have attachable spray nozzles or caps. I would use the caps if I was making something like a homemade cough syrup or really anything that doesn't require you to spray it.

It also comes with 4 2oz spray bottles. These would be good for making a toner or a leave in conditioner.

And 6 roller ball containers. These are great for perfumes or under eye serums. I'm sure there are many other uses as well.

So the whole set sells on Amazon for $16.99 if you have Prime, which includes FREE 2 day shipping. They also sell these in blue!


Recipe:

You make this multipurpose cleaner by mixing water, castile soap and tea tree oil in an empty spray bottle. 
The castile soap gives it strong cleaning power, and the tea tree oil has anti-viral and anti-bacterial qualities, so this cleaner disinfects and cleans naturally without using dangerous chemicals. 

I'm not personally a fan of the vinegar smell so that's why I dug around to find a good recipe. 

Homemade Multipurpose Cleaner

Fill a 32 oz spray bottle to an inch or two below the fill line, leave room to add the soap and essential oil.
Add approx. 2 Tbsp. castile soap (I like peppermint or citrus, but you can use any scent you like, or even unscented)
Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil
Shake gently to combine.

The Review:

Honestly, I'm a sucker for a good Amazon product. Especially when I see one at a good price. And switching from plastic and moving to a more eco-friendly product was a no brainier for me. These shipped on time. I got them in my 2 day time frame. The company answered any questions I had about the product. I love these. The spray bottles work perfectly. They don't "gum up". I've had many do that or the spray nozzle breaks and then it won't spray properly. Just take my word for it. You want these! I'll definitely buy from them again! 


Where to Buy:

Buy them here: Amber Glass Bottle Set
Follow them on Facebook: Mavogel



As always, leave comments below and tell me what products you want to see! Or recipes for healthier living (including cleaning products, bath products)!
Thanks for Reading,
M



Comments

Popularity Contest