Mighty Nest

Afternoon *waves* to my fellow bloggers & readers. I'm always searching for new ways to help save the planet and reduce my carbon footprint. I discovered a new and easy way to do this. And I've found the holy grail! 

The Mighty Nest- Healthy, Green Living Made Easy. Taking the guesswork out of making your nest mightier.






One simple change at a time 
You'll receive one healthy, green product each month, chosen by our experts based on the needs of your home and family.

Smartly packaged 
It ships free with helpful tips so you get the most out of each new MightyFix.
*ships free in US only.


Sustain the change 
Members save up to 30% on MightyFixes and related collections so you can get more of what you love.


All Subscriptions Include MightyNest Member Benefits

Members Save up to 30%
Save up to 30% on seasonal collections that feature hundreds of our most popular items.

Everyday Savings
Save 10% to 25% every day on body care, personal care and green cleaning.

Free Shipping
All of our 2,000+ products ship free when you add them to your monthly shipment
*add-on free shipping in lower 48 US only
Over 2,000 of the best healthy, green items hand-selected for quality and safety


Our Pledge To You:

We make it easier for families to create a healthy home. Each of our products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals and hand-picked for its quality and design.


  •  Made with Real Materials
  •  Time Tested, Durable
  •  Safe Alternatives that Work
  •  No BPA
  •  No Phthalates
  •  No Lead


WHY THE MIGHTYFIX?

Think of us as your in-the-know friend. From ditching plastic wrap to upgrading from chemical dryer sheets to discovering natural deodorant that works, we provide all the shortcuts that make it easy for you to tackle one healthy change each month. You'll be amazed by how fast the changes add up!


Review: 

I found this company on Facebook. I'm not even sure how. I think it was a sponsored advertisement. I actually am really enjoying it. I'm going to review the items that I've gotten on another post! So keep an eye out. It's $1 for your first month and $10 for each additional month. But you get all the fun discounts and I have found it to be really worth it! Plus it allows me to slowly make small changes towards having a greener home! 



References:

All links and information taken directly from The Mighty Nest website!

https://mightynest.com/the-mighty-fix






Comments

Popularity Contest