My Favorite Kids Snack (Adults Too)


The Product:

Simply Nature Kids- Squeezable Fruit Blend!

ALDI exclusive -SimplyNature Fruit Squeezies are made with real fruit and contain no artificial colors or flavors. 
This fun alternative to traditional apple sauce comes in a squeezable pouch making it a great on-the-go snack! 
SimplyNature Fruit Squeezies come in Apple Multi-Fruit, Apple Banana, Apple Peach, Apple Strawberry, Apple Cinnamon and Unsweetened Apple flavors!
Voted 2014 Product of the Year winner
Product Code: 45182



A Simple Choice:

Each of our SimplyNature products is free from over 125 artificial ingredients and preservatives. When it comes to eating well, the choice is simple. SimplyNature. 



The Good & Bad:


  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Nut & Dairy Free
  • Made with Real Fruit
  • Non-Gmo Project Verified
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Disposable Paper Carton

Nutrition Facts:

  • 4 servings per container (4 pouches) each is 70 calories, 0g Sat Fat, 5mg sodium, 10g total sugars, (90g per pouch)
  • Calories per serving 70
  • Total Fat 0g
  • Saturated Fat 0g
  • Trans Fat 0g
  • Cholesterol 0mg
  • Sodium 5mg
  • Total carbohydrate 16g
  • Dietary Fiber 1g
  • Total sugars 10g
  • Includes 1g added sugars
  • Protein 0g
  • Vit D 0mcg
  • Iron 0mg 
  • Calcium 4mg
  • Potas 149mg

Ingredients:

  • Apples, banana puree, apple juice from concentrate, apple juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, ascorbic acid (to maintain color). (these are the ingredients for the Apple Banana one) 




The Review: 

Honestly, I've tried these little apple sauce pack things since they came out. They are all disgusting. I hated every single one. They tasted artificial and like plastic. But I grabbed one of these because I was on my weekly grocery run and in Aldi. (I'm obsessed with Aldi by the way). Anyways, they have individual ones for $0.69 and I hadn't eaten breakfast and was starving. So I grabbed one to eat on the way home. I thought apple banana seemed safe enough. Just like that I was hooked. 4 packs are $1.77 at my Aldi. That's cheap for these things. Plus they don't have a bunch of junk in them. They've also got my favorite Non-GMO project verification label on them. If you don't know about that check out my other blog!


As always,
See you guys next time! Let me know if you try them in the comments and which is your favorite. Also let me know what you want to see!
-M









































Comments

Popularity Contest