Native Deodorant Product Review



The Product

Native Deodorant. I can't seem to find a back story for this deodorant but I can tell you what is and isn't in this deodorant. This is what I found. 

What are the ingredients?

We use caprylic/capric triglyceride (which is a fancy way of saying fractionated coconut oil), arrowroot powder, stearyl alcohol, baking soda, shea butter, coconut oil, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax (which is a fancy way of saying cera bellina wax), jojoba esters, tocopherol (which is a fancy way of saying Vitamin E), L. acidophilus (which is a natural bacteria found in your body already), maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, and glyceryl undecylenate. Our scented deodorants include oils. Due to FDA recommendations, we use the term “fragrance” to refer to these oils.




What isn't in this deodorant? 

  • Native Deodorant is made without aluminum.
  • Native Deodorant is made without parabens.
  • Native Deodorant is made without phthalates.
  • Native Deodorant is made without talc.
  • Native Deodorant is gluten-free.
  •  Native Deodorant is cruelty-free.  We never test on animals, except humans who volunteer to try Native.
  • We formulated deodorants specifically for those who are sensitive to baking soda. Check out Coconut & Vanilla (Sensitive) or Cotton & Lily (Sensitive). The formula does not contain baking soda. You can check them out here!

Where is this deodorant made?

Native Deodorant is proudly hand poured in the United States.

What does switching to Native deodorant feel like?

After two weeks of use, Native Deodorant will feel cleaner and simpler than traditional deodorants. We recommend you use it for two weeks because that is the amount of time your body will require to purge itself of the aluminum and other chemicals that remain under your arm after you make the switch.  

Native Deodorant is applied easily and will offer you effective protection against odors and wetness.

The Review

I did get this item free as a test sample so that I could review it. I love this. I'm a huge schmidt's fan as well but I'd also recommend this brand. Schmidt's has caused some people a rash due to allergic reactions but it just depends on your body. This one is made specifically for people with baking soda allergies. 
They have Men's, Women's, and Sensitive sections on their website. They also make body wash & soap! 

Prices: Deodorant's are $12.00 with free shipping unless you subscribe then they are $10. On all the scents. 
Body wash is $10.00. 
Soap is $10.00 for 2 bars.

The differences between the Men's and Women's deodorants are just scent related. No other special difference. I got the Coconut and Vanilla scent. It smells so good I wanted to eat it. I'm attaching a screen grab of some of the "women's scents". Just so you guys can see what some of the smells are. 

I have to say that even though I got this sample free I loved it. I did experience a little dampness in my armpits but I didn't stink. And it went away quickly. I highly recommend this! 








If you guys would like a discount check out my link below! :) Let us know in the comments what you guys want to see! What products would you like reviewed? What do you want to see more of? Thanks for reading! 

Referral Link:


https://refer.nativecos.com/x/Z3DXPo

Comments

Popularity Contest