RX Almond Butter



I don't know about any of you guys, but I'm a snacker. Some people call it grazing. I like snacking better. I was looking for a snack that had more clean ingredients but enough protein to keep me full. Do you guys realize how hard that is to find? This is one of my new favorites. :)

The company:RXBAR

We can get obsessive.

We never cut corners. If a product doesn’t meet our high standards, we won’t ship it. Period. ‘Okay’ is never good enough. Take our Coconut Chocolate bar. We’ve gone through over 250 formulations. Always improving, little by little. We kind of need to get it right. Strange, but it turns out fear of failure tastes pretty good. 

We started RX in our kitchen.

No venture capitalists. No consultants. No office. Just best friends. Eager and broke. Upfront about it. We don’t have anything against conventional wisdom. We just don’t always follow it. Even today - we’ve got healthy ambitions, the usual insecurities, and all the other stuff that keeps us human. And this will never change.

Like eating 3 egg whites, 2 dates, and 6 almonds. With no B.S.

It’s how we’ve always described our bars. What’s inside. What isn’t. We think it’s everything you need to know. Industry experts thought it was a big mistake when we put it on our packaging. Logo isn’t clear. No appetite appeal. Hey, we’re not designers, but we held our breath and did it. Haven’t looked back since.

The Products

So what's inside these products? No surprises here. One look at our wrapper, and you can see what we’re all about. 

If you would like to see the full ingredient list for each bar or other items you can click here. What's Inside

What's Not Inside- No Added Sugar.*
No Dairy.
No Soy.
No Gluten.
No B.S.
There are also no artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers in our whole food protein bars. That’s because we only make room for the good stuff.

*Not a low calorie food. Excludes Maple Sea Salt

 Almond Butter


Paying tribute to the clean, glorious taste of the almond, this nut butter works in just a sprinkling of sea salt to reach its full flavor potential. Put the spread to the test with everything from whole-grain toast to banana slices. 
I even added the nutrition facts for this particular product. 

It's $15.99 for a box of 10 of these. Which, for health food is a good price. Plus these easily make 2 sandwiches if you're putting it on toast. 



The Review

I love these products. I have only tried a few of the bars but this review is for the Almond Butter. Full disclosure I got this item free to leave a review. But I will write bad reviews for things that I don't like. If I'm not a fan, I'm not going to pretend that I am. I LOVE THIS. I never thought I would like any "peanut butter substitute", but I do. If you are allergic to peanuts or want to try a healthier alternative this is the way to go. These little small packs are great for someone on the go. You can just toss them into a bag and go. I like eating this on a piece of toasted bread with some banana slices and topped with some chia seeds. I bet you could even toss this into a smoothie mix! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that wants a snack that will help keep you full, especially during the work week! 






As always let me know in the comments what you guys think! We are also on Facebook now! Come give us a like and interact with everyone else! Facebook Link




Discounts

If you would like a discount on these products a 25% off coupon with your first order plus free shipping, use my link! http://rxbar.me/k4__A







Comments

Popularity Contest