Tidy Dish Cloths & Wool Dryer Balls Review

This week I'm reviewing 2 items on the same blog because I didn't want to just make 2 short blogs so I'm combining them! They are both from the same company. *PS. see bottom for a surprise!*

The Product: Tidy Dish Cloth


Feel good about reaching for renewable, organic, 100% cotton Tidy Dish Cloths instead of paper towels. This kit offers the ideal amount for a weeks worth of cleaning support, plus extras for any surprise spills. Machine washable and dry-able.

Includes 12 Tidy Dish Cloths (please note that this is if you have a membership and wish to order more you will get a set of 12, as a monthly subscriber I got a set of 5!)

100% organic cotton
Loops provide texture for scrubbing
Absorbent and durable for wiping up spills
Non-toxic dyes
12" x 12"

Review: 

As you guys know from my last blog about Mighty Nest that I am a subscriber for their monthly program at $10 a month and $1 for your first month! I got a set of 5 of these beauties. Mine are green and blue. They are meant to replace paper towels and are good for wiping hands or even scrubbing up messes. I have been using them in my kitchen but I may just have to use them for hand wiping during meal times. I will say this they are good quality. I hate when I get dishtowels and they are that weird texture and they are basically static balls and the material sticks together. I think you know what I mean. I don't know the actual word but yuck! They wash and dry great. They've got a tougher side for scrubbing and a softer side that is the non color side. I will be buying more of these! 

The Product: Wool Dryer Balls

  • CONSERVES ENERGY, REDUCING DRYING TIMES BY 25%
This set of 3 dryer balls are made of 100% premium New Zealand wool. Adding wool dryer balls to your dryer will help soften your clothes (without the use of synthetic chemicals found in dryer sheets), decrease drying time significantly (saving money on utility bills),  and save the landfill from disposable dryer sheets.  By circulating the air in your dryer more efficiently they can also help reduce wrinkles and static

To use: Toss all 3 balls in at the beginning of the cycle. They last for over 1,000 loads and will save you both time and money. Handmade in Nepal. Comes packaged in reusable muslin bag.

TIP: For a light natural scent, add a few drops of lavender, lemon or orange pure undiluted essential oils to the balls and toss in! Letting the essential oils soak into the balls longer increases the scent.

TIP: If you have static, reduce your drying time since over-drying increases static electricity. Another idea is to fasten 3 large safety pins to some old socks and keep those in the dryer as well (the metal helps break up static bonds).

The Review: 

I got these as my first item with this subscription. I had some dryer balls that were plastic and after a few uses they turned a weird blue/grey color and it's likely from the denim that I wash. It still looked really gross. I was annoyed with that happening and almost like magic *cough cough facebook ads* I saw an ad for Mighty Nest. I love these. I'm still using them today. I used their tips and added essential oils to the balls and it added a nice lavender scent to my clothing. When you add essential oils it does leave little spots on the balls from where you placed it but that's okay with me. These are so soft to the touch! I loved that they are made out of wool and decreased drying time! I will be buying more when mine aren't good any longer. And I don't have any static! I repeat NO STATIC. 




Where to subscribe: https://mightynest.com/


Surprise! So I have 2 invites this month!

Your Friend Gets

A Free Month of the MightyFix*

Which MightyFix would you like to send as your friend's first month: You could get- 3 wool dryer balls, tidy dishcloths, or a lunch skins set.


The first 2 people that subscribe to my blog and leave a comment with their email and which option they would like I'll send it to you! :) 














Comments

Popularity Contest